Zelda: general Questions

miazng

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
Alright, i haven't got my wii yet, but i was wondering about this awesome game.

How long is the game? is it the normal game that can be beat in 5 days? 8 hour per?do you guys use walkthroughs? or just wingit and go through the game without any help? my friend got this game and he said it takes about 60 hours.. but hes been playing for about 3 weeks and hes still not done.:wtf:

Well, basicly im just wondering if this game takes a long time to get through:frown2:

Took me about 55 hours to beat and I collected all the hearts and Golden bugs.. but not all the Poe souls. I didn't use a guide and it took me about 13 hours of that 55 to comb through and look for heart parts and the bugs... If you use a guide it might not take as long.

well yes the game is long,but it depends on how long you take to beat it.

well I'M asking a question. how the **** do you fish. i just got my wii today for x-mas and i cant fish! i know you press B to put it in then once the fish get on you pull the rod out...right?! JUST HELP! that damned cat wants a fish. well **** that cat!

i got the game legend of zelda twilight princess
but no wii............. does anyone here know where to get it
and when they are in stock!?

Cap'n Crunch said:
well I'M asking a question. how the **** do you fish. i just got my wii today for x-mas and i cant fish! i know you press B to put it in then once the fish get on you pull the rod out...right?! JUST HELP! that damned cat wants a fish. well **** that cat!
you throw it in and once you see the bobber sink down a bit pull up on the wiimote.

and the main game took me about 42 hours to beat the final boss. i'm still collecting things and doing side quests though.

Back