10 Games Wii Owners Need To Have

i hav 6/10 of them and GH3 on the ps2\
i dont have WarioWare, Zack and Wiki, and Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition.

Not much of a request for Wii owners to own wii sports anyway...kind of comes as a part of the deal!

I agree, Strikers should be on there as well.

GamePro has their own Best 11 games for the Wii

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Zack and Wiki
3. Metroid Prime 3
4. Guitar Hero 3
5. Mario Strikers Charged
6. Medal of Honor Heroes 2
7. Elebits
8. Madden 08
9. Tiger Woods 08
10. Excite Truck
11. Wii Sports

Source:

http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/wii/games/features/152788.shtml

RE4 and Twilight Princess should be in that list, i don't know why, but it is a good list anyway :)

Maybe because TP is a GameCube port and RE4 a PS2 port, but they don't specify

i have six of them... i own 23 games now...

medal of honor: vanguard
godfather
scarface
far cry
zelda
marvel: UA
transformers
world series of poker
TMNT
rampage
mario strikers
excite truck
wiisport
wiiplay
mario party 8
metal slug anthology
guitar hero 3
mario galaxy
smackdown vs. raw 08
the simpsons
links crossbow training
metroid prime 3
fantastic 4

I played Resident Evil game once and didnt really like it... i think it was one of the ones on the gamecube... is RE4 really THAT good?!

WolfpacSnakepit said:
iI played Resident Evil game once and didnt really like it... i think it was one of the ones on the gamecube... is RE4 really THAT good?!

RE4 is awesome

CantGetAWii said:

LOL! You can tell they REALLY had to strain to get 10 games on that list. They even included Wii Sports, the FREE game that EVERYONE owns.

Also, Warioware, Super Paper Mario, and Mario Party are hardly must owns. The first and third are probably useful if you throw Wii parties a lot, but the second gets BORING quickly and is a quick play-through that you'll never pop in again.

6/10 GH3 and Super Mario Galaxy are next on the list

AtomHeart said:
LOL! You can tell they REALLY had to strain to get 10 games on that list. They even included Wii Sports, the FREE game that EVERYONE owns.

Also, Warioware, Super Paper Mario, and Mario Party are hardly must owns. The first and third are probably useful if you throw Wii parties a lot, but the second gets BORING quickly and is a quick play-through that you'll never pop in again.

That's your personal opinion. Super Paper Mario is easily one of the top ten best reviewed games on Wii (According to non bias reviewers at least)

I would agree with you that Wii Sports, Mario Party 8 and WarioWare don't deserve to be on the list. I would have replaced them with Medal of Honor, Resident Evil: UC, and Trauma Center: New Blood.

nic7 said:
I would agree with you that Wii Sports, Mario Party 8 and WarioWare don't deserve to be on the list. I would have replaced them with Medal of Honor, Resident Evil: UC, and Trauma Center: New Blood.
I own 5 from that list but plan to add Zack & Wiki and Guitar Hero 3 in the near future.

I would have put Trauma Center: New Blood and MOH: Heroes 2 on there instead of Mario Party 8 and WarioWare as well. Thats just my personal preference though.

i own all them cept zack and wiki and re4

i'm going to buy zack and wiki eventually

but i hate zombie games, love the movies, but i just really dislike the gameplay so i will never get re4

Back