60 poe souls (afterwards)

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
HEY!!! I manage to get all the 60 poe souls for Jovani he gave me a 200 ruppee (it was at night, he said that he was wondering what his "girlfriend" will say -so I wait until the next day (morning) and revisited his house and he had left it... He's now at the bar crying because her girlfriend) .... the point is... is that (200 ruppees) ALL the reward for spending tons of hours or is there any way to help him with his "girlfriend"???

please answer, i am getting desesperated

GameFaqs.com is your friend :rolleyes: (I dont go out my way to use guides 1st time round in games, but will check later if I really cant find something).

Anywho, I believe he will continue to give you 200 rupies, being as it says the reward for all 60 poes is unlimted rupies. So try speaking to him again and see if he gives you another set of 200, if so let me know because I want to know whether or not its worth me getting the rest, I got my bottle already.

Guess we all thought something here.

I thought getting all the poes would allow Zelda to setup a Brothel in Castle circle.

gamefaqs jus says to repeatedly speak to him. the only reason i wud bother with all 60 is to fund the use of the 3rd suit, but besides that, I might search for them as a means for sport once I complete the story.

Back