a nintendo ds question

briers07

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
when I switch my internet security to WEP (because I want to play online) the signal is fine but for some reason the internet faisl to work. Does anybody know how to get the passphase or anything like that?

Any help would be great thanks

well its not that it cuts me off becuase when i change it back to WPA it works fine again:(

briers07 said:
when I switch my internet security to WEP (because I want to play online) the signal is fine but for some reason the internet faisl to work. Does anybody know how to get the passphase or anything like that?

Any help would be great thanks
the passcode is whatever you set your WEP key as. like for my WEP key i set it as my home phone number so on my DS/wii i just type in my home phone number as the key and it works. what kind of router do you have. i can find a tutorial on how to change the WEP key if you dont know how

my wireless router is netgear. A tutorial would help a lot, thanks if you can get it for me

hmm they dont seem to have my version of my netgear lol but thanks for the help guys

It keeps telling me to look under the wireless security section but i dont know where that is. Does anybody else know?

Last edited:
also where can you find the type of model, my router only says its wg111t but I dont think that is the model

Last edited:
Maybe someone has a DS or PSP or something around you and is using your connection and it kicks you. My neigbor did that to me with hid DS too and I got pissed.

well my brother has a ds but he doesnt connect to online. I need to find what type of model I have and my ip address doesnt seem to work either lol, its as if this model doesnt exist on the internet:(

Yeah I found the Kid trying to figure out pictochat. He got one hell of a mouthfull about how hes using my connection. I went the the kid's parrents and explained to them calmly what ******* idiots they are for allowing it...

that must of been a smart kid to hack to your connection lol.
Back on topic now anyways, anybody else got any ideas?

Back