A Wii owner needing some wiifriends!

fewfirstchoice

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Inez,Kentucky
Wii Online Code
6231-9555-8344-2935
I am from Inez Kentucky and own a Wii.I enjoy playing the Wii as well as anyone but I have no friends to share my Miis with.So I came here looking for lovely crazy idiotic Miis to have parades with.I know this isnt the board to do so on so I will indroduce myself here then go to the friend board.
I am a 27 year old artist.My favorite games so far on the Wii are COD3 and Zelda.I also enjoy Marvels UA and GT Pro Racing.I am looking forward to playing Blazing Angels,Heatseeker,Mario Galaxy,and Meteroid aswell as the rest of the Wii titles coming out.I also have a 3 yr old boy that loves playing Wii sports with his father.So thats about it,lets go make some friends.

I have tried that already but I cant PM amyone to let them know that Im adding them to my list.Can anyone tell me whats wrong.Hey WiiWouldLikeToPlay I will find your Wii number and go ahead and add you if ya dont mind guy,thanks.

First off sorry 2play didnt realize you was a girl.Also Prez I just found the friend sharing zone and have started to use it,thanks.
Hey asdfnick Ill add your number tonight before I go to bed thanks man.
Thanks for all the help guys and GALS appreciate it.

I have changed my wii username to few1choice.Soon as i figure out how to change it on my profile i will do so.Sorry if this caused anyone to not be able to add me.Try this username and it shouldwork,sorry and thanks.

Heyy there, welcome to the forums :)

Hope to see ya posting around the place :D

Oh and I only add people who are going to chat to me and don't just want to add people to boost up their numbers, so, if ya fancy a chat I'm allways ready :thumbsup: Just PM me once you've figured it out to tell me if ya have :)

*woop 200th post* GO ME! :D

Thanks 90 i think i have figured everything out except how to change my username for the wii here,you dont know how do ya.I also like to chat with people about the wii.Thanks and hope to see ya around.

Back