About Yourself

wiiisawesome

Brawl, Galaxy, ftw!
Jan 2, 2007
California, OC
Wii Online Code
1866-9177-4158-8306
Ok, so, I’ve been thinking of making this thread for a while now, but I always procrastinate...lol. I’ve been on here for a while now and I realized that I never introduced myself and that a lot of people don’t know me because of that. So I decided to make this thread to introduce myself and to get a few intros from you guys even though I might know some of you. Alright so here’s my introduction:

I’m 16 years old, and I was born in August. I go to high school and I’m a junior. I live in Orange County, CA! I love the sunny OC (it hasn’t been that sunny for the past couple of days.) I love gloomy/cloudy weather, but not all the time..(don’t know why I brought that up, probably because that’s how the weather has been these days.) Some people think that I’m shy but it’s because I’m usually thinking and I’m almost always in a pensive mood when I’m not talking to someone. Everyone says that I smile A LOT. My math teacher makes a goofy face when I look sad or whatever but I probably look like I’m sad because I’m thinking, but when I think I concentrate a lot, so she’s weird like that…lol. I like hanging out with my friends a lot and we play my Wii like all the time! Oh yeah and how can I forget, I’m like the biggest Harry Potter fan…my friends sometimes get annoyed because I talk a lot about H.P…lol. (Can’t wait for the 5th Harry Potter video game for the Wii!) I’ve been playing video games my whole life and I loved my N64 (it passed away…long story…well, maybe not but this “autobiography” is long enough) Anyways, that’s all I can think of right now, I might add some stuff later if I remember, oh yes, I that reminds me, I’m also extremely forgetful…lol. Alright, so I would like to see some of your guys’ intros if you don’t mind…and please don’t flame me or whatever if you don’t like this thread…so..yeah…now your turn!:D :smilewinkgrin:

Lol, brawny, are you being sarcastic...because you're the one who made my sig..

Back