Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberzomby

OH NOES! A PICTURE
May 9, 2007
Netherlands
Wii Online Code
4855-3513-2198-8739
Hi Admins and moderators of wiichat, ( Im doing it this way 'cause I didnt find any way of contacting you personally )

I may be way out of my "position" by doing this but

How many moderators/admins are managing the forum?

Lately Ive noticed a little downfall in posting quality, thread quality and flaming/harrasing other members. I have reported a few but never got any answer from the "management" of this website.

Furthermore I havent really seen a mod or admin posting or showing his face around to get some members to post nicely.

I only hear that some members get banned for no reason.

I want to state that this isnt meant as a flaming thread just something I noticed and you could improve on as a forum. Not that it bothers you at all but if this keeps going on I dont think Im going to stay here much longer. I love this site for its articles and its previous community.

Thanks for all the work so far. And I hope you wont flame me or anything for this.

Im doing it this way 'cause I didnt find any way of contacting you personally

I read that and got bored. Use the Private Message system. There's i0n, Mitch2026, Trulen, The_Loose_Cannon etc.. who you can PM. Enjoy :)

Thanks. Ive looked at some profiles who I think are mods but there was no PM function.

Ill just edit my post and pm them right now

If you want to find out who the current admins and moderators are just click on the "Forum leaders" button found near the bottom of the forum index. Also most super moderators have the option to have an invisible status so they wont show up in the active users list.

He can complain all he wants, this is a forum, free speach remember?

He's not really complaining..rather posting what he has been noticing..

As for the bans there will always be people complaining about it whether or not they deserved it. In most cases the users who complain are the ones who deserved their ban.

Warrior said:
He can complain all he wants, this is a forum, free speach remember?

Um..
Whats speach?
And it isnt free speech lol look on the forum policy

and@ syntax
The link I gave them is the forum leader bit so no confusion

wii_cammy said:
Um..
Whats speach?
And it isnt free speech lol look on the forum policy

This isn't a dictatorship Cammy people have the right to say what they feel and or believe as long as it isn't insulting others. Basically this member is just stating that he feels there needs something more to be done about the current moderating situation.

Im certainly not complaining ( not yet )

Thanks for the help everybody. Ive been a total newb 'cause I have been looking and didnt notice anything that could show me wich users where moderators and admins.

And right now I think the mods and admins are doing a good job but they can certainly improve.

Im certainly not discussing the bans just saying that a lot of members dont even know why some "good" members get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back