AMF Pinbusters

Bob Albright

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
Has anyone out there played this game?--and if so, how is it? I bought Brunswick Bowling--gave it a fair chance, and decided I like Wii bowling better, but I am still searching for a more realistic sim. I looked on IGN and could not find a review. I saw that it was released on 11/27, but have not seen it at EB or anywhere.

Bob Albright said:
Has anyone out there played this game?--and if so, how is it? I bought Brunswick Bowling--gave it a fair chance, and decided I like Wii bowling better, but I am still searching for a more realistic sim. I looked on IGN and could not find a review. I saw that it was released on 11/27, but have not seen it at EB or anywhere.

I pretty much see for 19.99 (US Dollars) in every walmart I'm in. I'm also seriously lookint at it. I rented brunswick bowling at your right, it's not nearly as realistic and intuitive as Wii sports bowling.

If you could Wii Sports bowling play into a better graphics game where you can play tourney's and create and build your own character and stats over time that would be great. As it stands, Brunswick was a huge let down.

Back