Another Aussie joins the forums.

JPW

Just Plain Wasted!
Jan 6, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Hey all,

once again I seem to be forum searching. Lately i've seen to of been jumping from Forum to forum,, not my fault, forums just seem to get stale or just shut down because they can't keep up with their bandwidth, let alone new members.

So i'm trying this site out if you don't mind.

Now a little bit about myself.
I live in Sydney Australia, I work in a bar as a glassy.. i'm a bar back in training though.

I'm a huge fan of Nintendo ever since the NES days. The was a time when I swapped sides to Sega... with a Sega Mega Drive 2. BUt went back to Nintendo with the N64 and have stuck around with them ever since. Even through the bad times.

I love the wii, however I have mixed reactions about being a Nintendo fan in Australia. I'm sure some do feel that horrible pain here too. I also hate how 3rd parties continue to screw us over with crappy ports. Or half assed jobs.

Right now my favourite game on the Wii is Super Mario Galaxy. It is consuming my Wii time however. So some games have to miss out... lol.

I also love the VC option. And I love having classics at our fingertips, most of the time. Megaman 3, Sonic and Knuckles, Mortal Kombat 2 where are you?

Back