Blades Of Glory

The_Loose_Cannon said:
god i LOVED napoleon dynamite! i hated it the first time i saw it but then the second time i was on the floor in tears! TINA YA FAT LARD COME GET SOME DINNER! i say that constantly to my dog (chuchu is his name), EAT THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its hilarious

i also love rex qwan do that sh*t was the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life because i knew a lot of guys just like him from jiu jitsu lmao

good times good times :)

and stallyon what hot babes?!?!?! :confused:

;)
Napoleon Dynamite is good if it's on Comedy Central, and every now and then you flip to it to see the funny scenes. The movie is terrible IMO, it doesn't flow at all.

Rex qwan. :lol: 'You wanna toughen up like a REAL man?! You, come up here, come on up. C'mon little buddy, punch me.' :lol: He kicked ass (literally).

ssbb_lover said:
Napoleon Dynamite is good if it's on Comedy Central, and every now and then you flip to it to see the funny scenes. The movie is terrible IMO, it doesn't flow at all.

Rex qwan. :lol: 'You wanna toughen up like a REAL man?! You, come up here, come on up. C'mon little buddy, punch me.' :lol: He kicked ass (literally).

YOU THINK ANYBODY WANTS A ROUND HOUSE KICK TO THE FACE IN THESE? (points to his parachute pants)

omg i was in TEARS!

NO MORE FLYING SOLO!

my other favorite part is when napoleon asks pedro if he takes the bus and hes like

"No i ride my bike, its a sledgehammer"

then napoleon says "you got shocks, pegs....LUCKY! ever take it off any sweet jumps?" and then friggen hits his THANG on the front on the bike OMG classic!

or the part where uncle rico throws the steak at him while hes on the bike LMAO! ok ok ok omg no more wow

WAIT ONE MORE! the part where they are in the super market and uncle rico flips out about the "24 pack" LMAO! "I TOLD YOU TO GET THE 12 PACK NOT THE 24!" and then hes like "YOU KNOW WE CANT AFFORD THE FUN PACK PUT IT BACK! youd think money grows on trees! go buy pampers for you and your brother"

come on we all got parents/relatives like that lmao!

Anyone Agree here?

HOT FUZZ - GREAT! [If you know about UK Cops]
300 - GREAT!

Napoleon Dynamite - CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! [Well I seen it once and I was Drunk] Think I should watch it again?

Wii_Smurf said:
Anyone Agree here?

HOT FUZZ - GREAT! [If you know about UK Cops]
300 - GREAT!

Napoleon Dynamite - CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! [Well I seen it once and I was Drunk] Think I should watch it again?
I think I would, you'll hate it a little less each time. :)

Back