Burger King

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Anybody else hear of the Buger King games being promoted for the 360? I got info of it back in october and bring it up now, cuz I guess it launches this weekend, on Wiiday, at Burger King... Each disc has like mini games where you're the king doing crazy stuff, like sneaking up on people and scaring the crap outta them, or just a racing one... but you're always the king...

haha dont have a 360 but cant wait for my friend to pick it up after we get our wii's

HAHAH Yeah, you can actually buy them from Burger King. That dude is mad weird but I might pick them up.

Yeah, i saw a commercial for them. They're like 3.99 or something. I might stop by BK sometime to see what's up

I'd wanta Sbox 360 just to see "The King"
One is where he rides midget motorcycles,
Another is where he secretly feeds people.

Looks so neato!

The Xbox 360 is getting all these gay games.
Viva Pinata, then Burger King guy, then monkeys, then smilies, etc.
It is so stupid :frown2:

I smell Atari-crisis* all over again.

*for thoes of you who dont know, the atari didnt really die because it was simply outdated. the games were so cheap to produce that all companies and everyone was creating games to promote what they wanted to. these crappy games lead to the death of atari. E.T. which was one of them, SUCKED, i had it, i spent hours trying to figure out what the ****in point was, THERE IS NONE. (by the way there were over 5 million E.T. games buried somewhere in new mexico i think becuase they wouldnt sell)

E.T. and the burger king games are completely different, and yes it is easy to develop for the 360, because of the XNA design thingy... it's meant to allow people to program easily *cough*ps3*cough*w/o $4397987982374 software,

I definitely want them. I miss how fast food companies marketed their food through video games. I'm glad Burger King brought this back. Any one remember McKids (McDonald's) or Yo! Noid (Domino's)? That's when video games where still good and you didn't have **** like Dora to f*ck up kids and make them stupid and Bratz/My Scene Barbie to make little girls hoes. I miss 80's-90's gaming.

Haha, they're pretty damn fun playing multiplayer.

Best one out of the three (yes, I have all three) is the racing one with the minibikes.

I love PocketBike Racer. It's fun, but Sneak King is too. I like how the King just goes around surprising/scaring people with free Burger King food. This is why America is torrid.

Wattle said:
Haha, they're pretty damn fun playing multiplayer.

Best one out of the three (yes, I have all three) is the racing one with the minibikes.

yea, i just got one. Sneak King the one where you give people food. Its pretty weird yet unsurprisingly fun. i also played the pocket bike one. sneak king has great graphics and animation, pocket bike is not as good as for looks, but pocket bike is more fun. hope this helped

Back