Call of Duty Modes

deadboytim

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2009
Before I decide to start playing online can anyone tell me what modes of play Call of Duty World at war has to offer?

there are a bunch, not as many as xbox. definitely fun and worth buying just for the online mode. ive played the game for maybe 15 minutes and played online for over 24 hours already. the wii zapper is fun as well.

Basically, free for all death match or team death match. There are same but have limitations for more difficult play. You can also host a match where you can choose setting etc but I have not used it except for myself to explore maps. For me playing online is much more fun.

I'm just throwing it out there, but if you've got a 360 or PS3, please get COD for one of those. Shooters and Wii doesn't really seem right.:frown2:

FYI, there were 2 new online modes added to the Wii version late last week:

* Team Surivival - One life, no perks, and no kill streak.
* Hardcore FFA - Limited HUD, extra damage, and no regaining health.

I'm just throwing it out there, but if you've got a 360 or PS3, please get COD for one of those. Shooters and Wii doesn't really seem right.:frown2:

i dont have cod for wii but i dont see why u r begging people to buy it for ps3 or 360. why r u just throwing it out there.if u dont like the wii u could put it in context of the thread at least.

the wii version doesnt have as many modes as the ps3 or 360 but they just added a few modes for the wii version.

Back