Cameplay with Classic Controller

Thanks, But I answered my question as soon as I posted this topic lol.

So, for further people reading this, no need to post...unless you want to of course...

I do have a question about the classic controller. The L and R button isn't sensitive like the GC's right? (I don't know the correct term) but like you can push it lightly down and the shield would be big. And what about short jumps does it work like the GC's controller?

Hmm, never acutully played with one so I'm not much of a help.
But seeing as how the anaglog on the gamecube is similar(meaning they look alike not the same spots) they might work the same. I'll try to ask one of my friends and see what his response is and ill let you know about the outcome.

I do have a question about the classic controller. The L and R button isn't sensitive like the GC's right? (I don't know the correct term) but like you can push it lightly down and the shield would be big. And what about short jumps does it work like the GC's controller?
-Quote from Douten

From the IGN podcast (sorry I don't have a link), the people say that one of the many things from melee that have been removed in brawl, is the varying sizes of shilds depending on how hard one pushes on the button (even with the GameCube controller). Don't know about short jumps though.

The analog triggers are implemented as digital in the game. So, the triggers in Brawl are either all or nothing. So it doesn't matter how much pressure you use, as they basically function as on or off, if that makes sense, regardless of what function is assigned.

That's a bummer to GC controller users, but was implemented to level the playing ground for other controller users.

I see, that's pretty good to hear I suppose. Short jump, I realize, is just how fast you can tap the jump button.
Thanks.

Back