Can someone help me wii problem

rangers

Elite Ranger
Mar 13, 2011
california
Wii Online Code
3127-2252-9270-0000
Does anyone know if Nintendo is still fixing wiis for free; that have crashed due to black ops please help me out and if not ima have to end my loyalty to Nintendo and switch over to Sony for the new system that they are coming out for because I am no longer spending money on a console like wii anymore so someone please help me

Last edited:
It would depend on what the problem actually is. My wii crashes once in a while on Goldeneye, probably due to the cpu being overworked/overheated.
You'd have to contact nintendo direct for an answer.

Also, don't forget that playstation got hacked and it's worldwide online network was down for over 3 weeks!! I guess no system is safe from problems.

Finally, loyalty is becoming a thing of the past with consoles. Each has strengths, depends on what you can afford and what games you prefere.
Hope that helped

will when i was playing black ops my wii showed me a message saying that disc can not read the disc so i ejected the disc and cleaned it and so i inserted the disc back in and the same problem happened so i try playing another game and none of the discs could be read by the wii so thats why i want to know how i can fix and if not i might just end my gaming career on the wii or on any other console. but thanks for your help hoot.

This probably belongs in the 'nintendo wii hardware' section

Anyway..... Probably something wrong with the lens, maybe try a cd lens cleaner, cleaning the discs, or could just try leaving it off for a while.......

My wii has crashed 3-4 times, but a simple restart solves it, so touch wood......... :D

Last edited:
may sound like a noob but how can i reach the wii lens because i have no idea where its located.

lol you dont, unless you want to void any warrenty...

buy a CD lens cleaner (its basically a CD with little brushes on) and try that :D

ha i know lol but thank you bro always being helpful

i had the exact same problem.... i had to have my disc drive replaced. it cost me £40 at a local shop that does console repairs.... it works fine now, well apart from the odd freeze while playing black ops. i'm in the uk by the way....

well i live here in the states. since we experienced the same problems what do you recommend i do have my wii replaced and deal with the odd freezes you said or just buy a brand new one.

Thank u for a suggestion.Someone please help me, the battle frontier tips. Wiki Pages ... You can't just go into the battle facilities expecting.
I have an exercise ball and the wii fit. Can any of you help me out? ... I was clearly asking for specific exercises to target my problem areas...
Cheap brink key

Back