Can Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All Play for Wii be played online?

Bluebody

WiiChat Member
Aug 26, 2012
Washington State
Hi,
I just bought a Wii,and I want to play Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All Play online.Is this game playable online?If so,what are the details of doing so?Thanks for any help regarding this,

Bluebody

I do not own the game, but have played it numerous times before with friends...good game overall...

1) Yes, it does have an online play feature. It is actually the first Tiger Woods golf title for Wii to feature online competition. Make sure your Wii is successfully connected to the internet. Then, select the "online" option on the main menu. Follow the prompts to connect, and you can play on EA Sports' online network.

2) However - This game was first released back on August 26, 2008. You may not find many people online playing this version any longer, as competitive online golf tends to lean toward the "latest and greatest," AND a new TW Golf has come out annually. Many online-golfers in this game segment tend to upgrade annually, and "fore-go" (pardon the pun) the older versions. Don't get me wrong - you will still find people playing it, but not as many as other "dated" titles online.

Best of luck! And no - you may NOT pick up that last 4 footer for par. Putt it out like a man! :smilewinkgrin:

Great! Thanks for the speedy reply.I just want to play golf with my dad.He lives in Michigan,and I live in Washington State.So when I play online,I will be playing on EA servers? And they still support Tiger Woods 09? Or do I just connect directly to my dad online?Thanks again.

Yes, because the game was distributed by EA Sports, the game utilizes their online servers. I think they still support this game. The last time I played it online was about a year ago...

In order to connect, you need to exchange online friend codes with whoever you are playing with. Once you have these, you (as game host) can "add online playing partners to your foursome." You can locate your individual friend code under the "online options" menu.

Again, good luck and hit 'em straight!

...and welcome to WiiChat btw! :thumbsup:

Man, all this golf talk is making me tired - time for bed over here on the east coast! zzzzzz...

Back