Cave of ordeals tips (feel free to add)(may contain spoilers)

zelduke

Zora royal guard
Jan 4, 2007
england
Some people have been strugling to get through the cave and i found it quite easy so ill put down some tips and hope peeps add and hope it helps

Tips
when you enter the cave of ordeals make it through te first round of baddies (untill you see the fairy) and then she should release tiny faires into ordon spirt spring (correct me if im wrong), if you fail and die , its best to go there and bottle all the fairys you can, (faireys heal 8 hearts when you die or when you use it they heal you straight away , still 8 hearts though.)

Always check the enimes before jumping of the ledge. somtimes they can be sniped with a bow EG: the beamos . Hawk eye strongly recommended. Also somtimes if you hang of the ledge enimeies will crowd around under you, climb up and drop that nice juicy bomb off of the edge to give them some tasty health decreasing ass kiking explosions , (note: do not use bomblings they do not drop off the edge instead they blow you up, i have personal expericance and strongly do not recommed.).

In the cave of ordeals be excpecting to die first time round:mad5: but it is more a advantge than disadvantge , because you will know what baddies you should be prepared for.

There are two heaviley badies in the 39th room and take some ass kiking to beat (there just basicly the mini boss in the temple of time,) also the last two rooms are very ''hard'' if on low health. The third to last room has one of the hard armourd dudes and dragon soldgiers (witch are mini bosses in the temple of the sky.) make sure to take them out before the armoured dude or they will stop your combo.

Finally the second to last is the 49th floor (50th floor being the fairy chick who has her noggins out,) has the three armoured dudes one red one blue one silver. Silver being normal. As soon as you jump down make sure to move fast because the silver one will sneak up behind you and own you. Try to take them out one by one or else they will kill you. When the armoured dudes have no armour use a charged jump attack of back slice to stun them then go in for the kill.

Hope it helps Zelduke.:ihih:

you missed the archers on the stands that will get you when you least expect it. Also try to be a wolf on some floors as you can dig up items...

When you kill the first pair of armoured dudes , use sences as a wolf to find 200 rupees in the centre of the room.

has this helped any one ? please post to say if it has cause i think my hard reserch whent to waste :(

the cave of ordeals is really hard magic armor could help as you get hard battles and alot of rupees but the battles are hard to do when you get to 30 onwards.

her knockers are out the first time u see her too arent they? haha. or is it worst on 50th O.O

Lol off topic, i havnt beat this thing yet. didnt even try. What do u win?

Dont worry this is helping me to pass the cave of ordeals as some of this you've never told me about so im happy. :)

the only thing u win is the fact that you can get fairy tears from any spirit spring u visit.

I have already done the cave but I agree with all advice given :cornut: but I shall add one. when fighting the screaming zombies use the ball and chain it killes them in one throw as long as it hits again on its way back to you

or u could be a wolf and cling and bite just before they do their screams as the then doesn't affect you.

hey thanks for checking my guide out and yes she has er mellons out all the way through now, only if she brushed back her hair....

dont get fairies use blue potion its better or rare chu jelly, i took 3 blue potions in but only used one, and magic armour with the 1000 rupee wallet is good for the fight with the armour guys, with that no troubles gettin through

Back