Damn... Wtf Wii, You made zuriku complain again D:!!

zuriku

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Uranus
Wii Online Code
6102-2889-1020-7738
Well i started to get bored and post about how i think that wii is not really exspressing its "WIIMOTE/NUM-CHUCK"

I mean we need games that can exsplore the awsome-ness of the controller FOR ES'AMPLE D<

OLD:Say you want to use a sword, Simply you swipe the sword by swiping in the direction chosen-

NEW DAMNIT D<: The sword is you're wiimote :D and you use the wii mote as if it were a sword-

Now why ain't they doing that >:[, the only thing that i saw that was even close enough was "Wii Sports" IN baseball-

Who would love to see a "ONLINE STARWARS GAME" Or a Oblivion Ver for wii?.. I mean what couldn't be any better than that?..

WHAT IF!!!!, Zuriku became a game disgner and also learned how to spell a bit.. A/W i plan to be come a game creator :D, And i plan to use everything a gamer wants :D and yes i know that is very complicated but it's worth every moment :D

ALSO HE COMPLAINS ABOUT HOW FUGG'IN MOVIES THAT JUST CAME OUT DEMAND THAT A GAME COMES OUT, THE MOVIES STAY AS MOVIES AND GAMES STAY AS GAMES, I noticed way to many disney movies/Games- Which pisses me off they are all gay , Just another piece of crap for nintendo..

Damn sucks spider man 3 GAME(wii) sucks :/

Please dont double post, just edit the last post.

But yes i do see your point. id like to see and online sword game or something like that. And the wiimote should be used better. good ideas.

Iwata said that the next Zelda is gonna have full controls. You know the way in TP you just masturbate the controller the swing the same combos. For example in next Zelda, if you stab, he stabs. you do a vertical swing, link does one

Back