Dragonball Z fans That have seen the cell saga

Robertking1123

Guitar Hero 2 Lover
Feb 15, 2007
irving, texas
Wii Online Code
1240-9149-8383-7207
i been watching dragon ball z for a while ever since i had to read em cuz i dont know japanese. lol but i was watching that episode where gohon stops being a hoe and unleashes his power to kill the cell jrs and i notice that when cell created them he made 7 but if you count how many gohan kills you see 8 i was like what the hell. have any of you seen this or am i trpping? and b4 you go tryin to talk mess about how i am trippin look at the explosions after he punches and kicks them.:shifty:

I thought he made 6, one for Trunks,Vegeta,Piccolo,Krillin,Goku,Tien and Yamcha.. oo my bad thats 7. and you were high i guess lol cause i saw him kill 7 0.-

nope look again he kills two first. then cell says lets see him take on all 5 he kills one more. then beats up the other four. then they shoot stuff at him then he kills 5 thats 8 did you just watch it or are you just remebering from when you see it? i bet if you watch it you will see that he killed 8.

now that that dragon ball z site with the episdoes is up you shouild be able to look and see em now

That's an error by the animators. I watched a clip about this.
Gohan kills Cell Jr #4 twice. So it appears there are 8 but in reality it was just a mess up.

Back