Duck Hunt

yeah i saw a vid on this earlier...apparently this time its multiplayer as well, and you can tell where you are aiming (only problem i had with the original, sometimes the shot didn't line up with my sights)

Yeah that brings back some memories long forgotten. I remember when Duck Hunt came out with the NES. Back then those graphics were the best around and I was amazed how you could shoot at the screen and actually take one of the ducks down. I do admit I sometimes put the gun as close to the TV screen as possible and shoot easy targets lol sssshhh.

Last edited:
I know there gonna release duck hunt 2 for the Wii, but my question is are they gonna release the original duck hunt for the Virtual Console?

Last edited:
lol i like the little space ships zipping around the screen it looks awsome! and i hope they do relice the original.

oh any buy the way did anyone have the bazoka gun thing for the snes that woz cool

It's a shame that duck hunt did in fact end. You could never get past level 99.

That is going to be great becasue it is going to work well with the controller that they are making I hope that it is a lot of fun to play like the old one.

New duck hunt yay
does that meen that there is gona be gun games coming out for it (House of the dead 4 or virtua cop 3 for the win)

scottyagesz said:
Boo ya They are finnally remaking duck hunt for the Wii. Perfect Console to do it with.

Have you seen the Light Gun for the Wii? That thing looks SO sweet. I can't wait to play more shooters with it.

Back