Endless Ocean Blue World HELP !

BillyD

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2010
Ohio
Hello everyone
I hope someone can help me .How do I return to the boat?When i hit down on the + button i get the tools/options but no return to boat.Am I doing something wrong or is the game messed up?
Thank You

Re: Endless Ocean Blue World HELP - Return to Boat not working

Hello everyone
I hope someone can help me .How do I return to the boat?When i hit down on the + button i get the tools/options but no return to boat.Am I doing something wrong or is the game messed up?
Thank You
I just got Endless Ocean Blue World and ran into the same problem. The icon for Return to Boat was grayed out on the second map I dived at. I finally figured out that I needed to talk to my fellow diver. I mean not just clicking on her with the glowing pointed, but then do one more step. Click on the "Talk" button that came up. She will provide you instruction on how to leave the area you are in by heading South East of the boat.

At least this moved me that much further in the game.

I must say that the initial tutorial was helpful, but I could not figure out that I needed to talk with the other diver.

Good luck,
Twist

AHH .... back on boat now.
For a relaxing game i was doing a lot of cussin!

Thank You

Glad to hear you got out of there and then back on the boat.

I was happy to see your initial post, at least that meant I was not alone in my struggles. During the initial narrative they probably said something about leaving the area, but who reads that stuff. Not fair to do something like that on the first level.

Since the game has only been out for a few weeks there is very limited help out there. I bought it on Friday and am very addicted to it. My GF and I have been playing almost none stop. Not a game for the adrenaline junkie but yes it is very relaxing

Back