Endless Ocean - looking for friend codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanw4

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2008
Recently purchased the Endless Ocean. Would really like to have friend codes to make the game a little more interesting. Mine is 1007-4149-8520, game name is ryanw4
See you in the deep...

tellme about this game i am very interested but it looked boring to me. as a hobby i have a saltwater reef in my home and have kept saltwater fish for over 10 years but i did not know if i would like it after all i have spent thousands of $$$ on my reef so i am not wanting to be let down.

The game is very slow and too boring for me to play. My kids play the game. I would say rent it first. Graphics are OK...its nintendo after all. We play it on a 52" lcd so that helps with the experience.

Ryanw4 said:
The game is very slow and too boring for me to play. My kids play the game. I would say rent it first. Graphics are OK...its nintendo after all. We play it on a 52" lcd so that helps with the experience.

It's Nintendo afterall? whats that supposed to mean?
the Wii may not have the best graphics of this generation, but they've blown other consoles right out of the water in the past.

Meant no harm by my statement "its Nintendo afterall". Poor choice of words. I agree, the wii is better than the other consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back