Endless Ocean question

ravelbone

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2007
So me and my friend are diving together to work on our log books, and it seems that some of the fish that I have never seen that would normally be ??? already have a name and a log entry. So the question is, are you playing off someone elses log book when diving with someone? therefore the only way to get logs for your book is solo or someone coming to your boat and diving?

furthermore, if someone comes to your boat and dives and finds a new fish, they check it, will you get the log for it? and then they won't cuz its not in "their" game?

thx all

graphics are great while in the ocean. on deck you character walks around like a stiff board. but your not on deck long for anything anyway, just usually to save the game, check your log book, move the boat. if this game was more than 30 bux, i would not recommend it to very many people. but for only 30 bux, its a great game. i am a fish junkie too. i have many aquariums. so this game puts me right at home. i like to watch fish. but this game has more than that. its about exploring the ocean, and the ocean is quite big. you get emails in game to do "quests" i would call it. take people out on a dive to see certain fish. sometimes takes awhile to find them fish too.

also, if anyone has an answer to my question, please respond. im currently playin the game and would like to figure out my issue.

thx

ravelbone said:
graphics are great while in the ocean. on deck you character walks around like a stiff board. but your not on deck long for anything anyway, just usually to save the game, check your log book, move the boat. if this game was more than 30 bux, i would not recommend it to very many people. but for only 30 bux, its a great game. i am a fish junkie too. i have many aquariums. so this game puts me right at home. i like to watch fish. but this game has more than that. its about exploring the ocean, and the ocean is quite big. you get emails in game to do "quests" i would call it. take people out on a dive to see certain fish. sometimes takes awhile to find them fish too.

also, if anyone has an answer to my question, please respond. im currently playin the game and would like to figure out my issue.

thx

cool so how would you rate it out of a 10. Thanks ^_^

I would rate it 8. there is a lot to do as in filling out your log book and that takes time. you unlock new diving equipment to change your appearance slightly. you can import your own mp3s into the game. you acquire up to 3 helpers (i believe they must be dolphins) and you train your dolphins so they are more responsive to you. you can train your dolphins to do tricks. there is an aquarium where you can fill with any of the sea creatures you have previously found. you can read the log book for information about each fish.
theres enuff here for your 30 bux worth. they did a great job on the game. hope they make another in the future and expand on it some more.

Ok For A Start The Game Is Amazing!:yesnod: I Love Animals So Therfore I Love This!:lol:
My Answer To Your Question Ravelbone Is That When Youre On Sum1 Elses Boat, Youll Be Working Off Of Their Logbook And All The Fish Youve Never Seen Before By Yourself, Then Youll See Them With A Diving Partner. But You Cant Fill Their Logbook When Diving With Them.
The Same If Sum1 Else Is On Your Boat, They Cant Fill Your Logbook.:smilewinkgrin:
If This Helps You Then Great!:thumbsup: If It Doesnt Then PM Me And Ill Help You More!

Back