Every search returns 500+ hits

Duckss

WiiChat Member
Jul 6, 2007
I have a few questions/comments that I would like to ask/make, but in an effort to follow the rules, I search the forum for similar threads. But every time I search, I get the same 500+ results.
Am I doing something wrong, or does the search function just not work?

Quack.

searching wiichat is tough even if are you using the advanced search... here's a concise practice:
  • i have not found a way to search for phrases...
  • each word must have at least 4 letters :(
  • sometimes i find it helpful to narrow the seach by
    • Search in Forum(s)*
    • and Find Threads with[ at least ][ 3 ] Replies
  • experiment with Show Results as ( )Threads ( )Posts
    • this won't improve your results, but can help you see more or less relvevant text.
  • * last resort to narrow search will be to change [ Search Entire Posts ] to [ Search Titles Only ]
each of these search fields can be used separately or combined for each search...

the rest of the features are pretty obvious, but you're welcome to ask me for clarification...

Last edited:
idjut said:
searching wiichat is tough even if are you using the advanced search...

• i have not found a way to search for phrases...
  • each word must have at least 4 letters :(
  • sometimes i find it helpful to narrow the seach by
    • Search in Forum(s)
    • and Find Threads with[ at least ][ 3 ] Replies
  • experiment with Show Results as ( )Threads ( )Posts
    • this won't improve your results, but can help you see more or less relvevant text.
each of these search fields can be used separately or combined for each search...

the rest of the features are pretty obvious, but you're welcome to ask me for clarification...

thats very helpful..by the way, is your name gidget? my dog is named gidget, from the old tv show, because shes a miniature dachshund and gidget means girl midget lol i dont mean to offend, its a great name from a great tv show

thank you, jay588... and no, i didn't know that! that is, i grew up with ppl calling me gidget the midget, but they were just picking on me. :yesnod: i'm a year younger than my classmates, so i've always been the smallest. :lol:

Last edited: