fav. game

DragonWii

Wiiiiiiiiiii
Oct 3, 2006
Hi whats your favourite game made for the nintendo im talking about nes and onwards.. Mine would have to be Donkey Kong country for SNES really great gameplay and very addictive lol and for the SNES had good graphics in that era.
Pre ordered Wii with 2 controllers and 2 nunchucks also with mario galaxy... If they release Donkey Kong Country for wii now that would be good. So what you all pre-orderd?? if any did?

Ocarina of Time.

Although in all honesty, it would probably have to be Super Smash Bros Melee, because I play it almost every day at Uni, so it gets the most use out of my gamecube. Super Mario Bros. (SNES) is great fun as well. Ooo, and Resident Evil 4 is great too. Arrg, too many to make a real decision. I'll play anything that's good :D

Super Mario World.

Thinking about that game brings back good memories...

I would say tale of sanphonya ( sorry if i spelled it wrong) and really i have many more like ocarania of time and SSBM

1. Killer Instinct (my very first Nintendo game on my SNES)
2. Super Smash Bros.
3. Zelda: OoT

GoldenEye
SSB
SSBM
Super Mario 64
Mario Cart 64
Zelda OoT
Zelda MM
Banjo-Kazooie 1 and 2 (number 3 for the 360, w00t!)

Good choices oh and yes they all bring back good memories especially killer instinct (Ultra combo was best part of game) and super mario world. I wonder if they will release killer instinct for Wii, to actually fight using wii remote. I didnt get another console after SNES but i got emulators instead for my pc. Most of them where japanese roms for N64.

Last edited:
Back