Fifa 09

lionman

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
I have always been a bit confused by the EA Sports games in terms of what you can do in terms of the settings - the manuals do not give much info do they. A couple of Q's.

What is the point in setting up a Profile? What impacty does that have on the game itself. I thought that by doing so you were setting seperate files. Why is it then even if loading the profile before playing you can still play in a tournament that has been set up by anopther user? It also has no impact on which team you play as in whatever tourney you want to play

What about team changes - how the hell do you change players from the Bench to the Starting 11 - I have done it once but not sure how I did it.

Can you also buy and sell in the transfer market in normal tournament mode (not the Managment Mode - where I keep getting sacked !!...lol)

Hope the above makes some sense and would appreciate some help...ta

come on .....someone must know the answers

Coem on you othr fotbal fans out there one of you must know the answeerrs to this one. Its just that with 3 people in the house wanting to set up their own files we do not want to get to the situation where we are messing up each others progress etc. It seems to me being a fairly casual player that the setting up of PROFILES has little impact on the game. Even when entering the profile and loading it for the 'individual player' when you go to the tournament part of the game ALL tourneys are lisited regardless of which player you are.

As for the changing team players - I am totally baffled !! :mad2:

Back