Firefighting Game on Wii

blizzo

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2007
Anyone else looking forward to playing a firefighting game on Wii? The only one that I can see is coming out is Real Heroes: Firefighter by Epicenter coming out sometime 2008. The other day I played Brave Firefighters by Sega in the arcade, and it was pretty fun! It would be a perfect fit with the wiimote, too. So, if Real Heroes: Firefighter stinks, there is still promise. I really want a firefighting game on the Wii!

To tell you the truth I'm not looking forward to playing a Fire Fighting game. I think that most people on this forum are looking forward to playing Super Smash Bros Brawl. :)

I haven't thought about it either, and I think it could be ok for an element in a game such as Disaster Day Of Crisis.
I can't see a whole game on firefighting being too good.

A good firefighting game would be hard to make. It can't be on rails because that would just suck, so you would have to be able to control a character with the nunchuck. Also you would have to have more obstacles than just the fire, otherwise is would be the same old thing again and again. Also it would have to have a good multiplayer for replay value (not sure how that would work). Finally it would need to have a co-op option because that would be an excellent teamate type game. Overall, it should prove to be hard to pull off.

Back