Firefox problem....

Major Tom

Uss Clan *****
Jan 5, 2007
The Command Cluster
Wii Online Code
5935-0595-2673-3600
I'm currently experiencing a problem with firefox on this site. Every time i go to wiichat on firefox it crashes. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? or is it just me?? (I'm stuck using IE8 now. bleh....)

Im useib the current version of firefox and only every now and the (ie rarely) do I see the time out page

I only have problems when the traffic levels are very high .. .. .. no crashes at all.

Mine sometimes does that with wiichat. I just leave it 5 minutes and it's working again.

Its not a connection problem for it loads the site then Firefox (Not Responding) happens & it crashes. It happens everytime.... Anyone know what the problem might be??

you sure youre clear of spwyare? you running vista?

there are known issues with firefox and vista. if you have vista, you might be stuck with the issues for a while.

nonetheless, id try deleting all your private info in the tools button at the top. then close it reopen it.

if that doesnt work, id try reinstalling firefox. also delete the firefox folder out of program files, as well as any other trace of it you can find.

if that still doesnt work, id run the program called cccleaner.

open it hit analyze. after it is done, hit run cleaner.
after that run the registry cleaner. hit scan for issues, then hit fix selected issues.

hope one of those helps.

Back