Fitness game recommendations

lpage1975

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2010
MT
Hello all,

I'm new to the wonderful world of wii and was hoping to get some input from more seasoned gamers before I buy more games.

I recently bought the Wii Fit Plus game and balance board. I LOVE the games and the whole cartoony concept but I don't feel very challenged. I wish the game went a step further with the intensity levels. Can anyone recommend fitness games that are FUN and provide a good workout? Is there anything along the lines of Fit Plus but that makes you sweat more?

Thanks in advance!

I think EA is coming out with a game a lot like wii fit. Other than that wii fit and wii fit plus are the only games that I can think of that make you sweat. You might try wii sports resort. it does not envolve the balance board. good luck

Well, the best fitness game for me is:

Your Shape from Ubisoft, also coming with a camera that track your movements far better than the Sony Move motion control..
I hope Ubi includes this camera support for action games like Prince of Persia and Ghost Recon for Wii.

I also think that Your Shape Wii is much better than the ones that requires the balance board (if you are overweight) But if you're not, you can always get Wii Fit Plus

Back