Friday Night Project

em its Kanye West, should be good, not watched it yet so..... taped it though

I didn't really like it, though I'm a Kanye fan. He didn't understand anything Justin and Alan were saying due to their British related nature.. nevermind. Wasn't bad.

um ok, somehow after the John Barrowman one it's gotten less funny.....

C'mon Janice Dickinson! make your move over to the studios now that would be one hell of a crazy night!:D

I thought last night's one was well funny! The fact that Kanye didn't understand what Justin and Alan were saying made it funny just because of the look on his face!

Watched it now, yeah it wasn't to great, he chocked up at the Justin and the Stevie thing on the Big FUn Gameshow at the end when Justin kept whacing him lol.

surfinrach90 said:
Lol, anybody see Kanyes glasses he wore at the end while singing..

SHAME
He wears them all the time, like at the Diana concert I think he wore them, and in his video...I like them!

Kim Cattrall is on tonight, loudest amount of cheers in ages! Looks like it's gonna be a funny one!

And Rihanna's performing with a broken foot lol! I think shes performing Shut Up and Drive because the backing tune is playing at the breaks etc. Or is could be umbrella, i just heard that tune at this break.....

Last edited:
javjaoll said:
Kim Cattrall is on tonight, loudest amount of cheers in ages! Looks like it's gonna be a funny one!

And Rihanna's performing with a broken foot lol! I think shes performing Shut Up and Drive because the backing tune is playing at the breaks etc. Or is could be umbrella, i just heard that tune at this break.....

Its Shut up and drive, and my favourite episode was either john barrowman or chris moyles

Aaah I didn't find last nights one very entertaining, Kanye's was better. It's not very good when non-funny people present it (unless Justin and Alan are ripping it out of 'em). I found parts with Shaggy funny though.

Back