getting your mii online

LAK

LAKattack
Oct 7, 2007
Chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
4406-3939-2779-8753
hey,
i was just wondering if it's possible to email yourself a mii image to use on your computer. if so, how?
thanks!

It isn't possible (as far as I know), but there is a complicated alternative...
It can be done as follows:
Copy your Mii into your WiiMote, copy the Mii off the WiiMote onto your PC by using Mii-MegaMall (or similar, but you do need a BlueTooth adapter or build-in BlueTooth capabilities), then with MiiEditor you can take a picture of your Mii. (Alternatively, you can recreate your Mii at MiiEditor and take a picture there.) :lol:

if only that was simple enough for me to figure out, but i might try it. thank you!

What do you want to use it for? As an avatar or similar? If so, the other way to do it is with a video capture card.

Which is what I used to grab the images to make my avatar.

yeah, as an avatar and random other icons around the internet.how would i go about using a video capture card? i'm assuming you get those at best buy or something?

I'm in the UK so best buy is one of those American places I know nothing about!

I'm guessing that you could do that, but Dutchy's suggestion of going to www.miieditor.com is much cheaper. The mii is crisper and sharper than the image from the wii but can be easily grabbed using any screen grab software (my favourite is snagit 7.2.5 as it is available as a free download from the manufacturer and then by giving them your email they will give you the activation code). Then use your preferred image manipulation software to play around and get the desired results.

But, if you are looking to get a video capture card then this kind of thing is what you are looking for. You will still need to use the image capture software like snagit, but you will be able to get it direct from the wii output.

Back