Gh3

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
is guitar hero 3 sold out in usa? because I can't find it anywhere in canada for the wii and I'm going to buffalo tommorow, and I'm wondering if it's sold out r not there?
And how much is the game in usa and how much is the guitar?
thanks.

im canadian also and also trying to get gh3. just wanted to tell you that the game comes with the guitar. someone told me they found one at hmv.

The game doesn't come with the guitar, isn't it seperate 49 dollars.

LoVeWiI said:
is guitar hero 3 sold out in usa? because I can't find it anywhere in canada for the wii and I'm going to buffalo tommorow, and I'm wondering if it's sold out r not there?
And how much is the game in usa and how much is the guitar?
thanks.

You could go on Gamestop.com, find Buffalo's zip code, and see if they have any copies near there.

LoVeWiI said:

Currently (and since release, you can ONLY get the Wii GH3 guitar *with* the game. No separate Wii guitars are being officially sold anywhere yet.

Except that one I found in Australia, dont think they were meant to sell it, they were heaps unsure of where it came from heh.
But yes the game for Wii definately comes bundled with the geetar.

LoVeWiI said:

No the game + guitar come together. next year you can buy them separate but this year it is only bundle.

Volunteer said:
I heard that they weren't selling faceplates for the Wii Guitar yet. Is this true?

The faceplate sales start in january i believe.

Volunteer said:
Thanks. Hopefully they'll make some Nintendo themed ones for us to rock out with.

On online sites only three are listed.

A Union Jack, a Skull and crossbones and a flame one. Those were on Play.com but I am sure we can expect many more to come.

there seems to be quite a few at my local gamestop in NE Ohio. along with about 20 rock bands piled in the middle of the store, i thought this game would be harder to find. i might buy it wednesday! or i might just re-buy guitar hero 3 lol. (sold it w/my wii)

Back