Got Tiger Woods O7 Today!!

YEA! got my 1st hole in 1 today ...felt great ...cus im having a hell of a time getting the hang of this game..still shooting 12+ on 18 holes..:(

I'm doing quite well on this game so far, won my first tournament, the swing can be alil upseting from time to time and the putting is still a mystery but i'm still sinking those birdies so go figure, i would love for some to write a tutorial on how the putting really works, all in all i love the game..

putting seems to be my only problem as well, its almost as if the maxium you can go on putts is just a little past the hole. like, when i do a full swing in practice for a 20 footer, it says 22 feet. but when i do it for a 50 footer, its 55 feet. maybe they give you a different putter for different putts? idk, game's really good, though.

am I the only one who actually prefers the swing style from wii sports golf ? I dont like the fact that the backswing is automatic. You just move the controller back and it doesnt matter how far back you move it. Overall I really do like the game, but the controls could be done a little better I think.

Back