guitar hero controllers

mmurrow

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2007
hey, i have never had guitar hero or anything but now that it is outon the wii i am very interested. i cant find how much an extra controller would cost. does anyone else know? thanks!

i see, i was wondering why i couldnt find any anywhere. thanks! has anyone heard when they will be available?

From what I understand they will be available Nov. 1st at Toys-R-Us for around $60.

Last edited:
geez 60 bucks...thats a lot for a plastic guitar lol

they should be around $40
since usually all wii games cost $50 and if GH3 is $90 then the guitar would be $40

Budo said:
Found this link: GHIII Wii Guitar Controller

Slightly more expensive, but out on the 18th (estimated) of this month.

That's insane!! $79.00 for a 2nd guitar.

The PS2 had the GHIII bundle which includes the game and "2" guitars(wired) for $90 at Target last week. I realize that's comparing apples to oranges....but an additional $79 is outrageously expensive for two players to enjoy GHIII for the Wii.

Yea, I'm pretty sure the corded GHII controllers aren't compatible with the Wii version.

I'm thinking of buying the $79 controller though, since I'm pretty sure I'll be bored/moved on from with GHIII by the time toysrus gets theirs in at the end of January. And with no DLC for the Wii version on the horizon, I don't see the replay value for this game being as high as I would have liked.

Back