[ ! ] H E L P

Sylux

Bounty Hunter
Oct 27, 2007
Under your bed
Wii Online Code
3986-3356-9082-8504
My L button & R button constantly working & then not working.Should the specail Zelda DS or the buy 2 wii games get 1 free deal and forget the DS. I'm not sure what to do, the clock is ticking. Suggestions?

Yeah the problem is still kinda hard to remove. Tap it, blow it lots, and everything. I actually haven't had a problem in about 2-3 weeks and usually a good blow gets rid of the problem. I think what you need to do is get a little tool that blows stuff and blow it into the shoulders, or possibly a vaccuum to try suck up the dust.

If you want to and can afford it, get the Zelda DS, gold is such an awesome colour.

Ya they're both limited offers so I gotta think fast.

I have an air duster and the vacuum seemed to do the trick for like 4 clicks then they stopped working again.

Last edited:
Sylux said:
My L button & R button constantly working & then not working.Should the specail Zelda DS or the buy 2 wii games get 1 free deal and forget the DS. I'm not sure what to do, the clock is ticking. Suggestions?

Worst comes to worst, trade it in at the place you purchased it. That's if it is still within the 1 years warranty.

FRuMMaGe said:
Worst comes to worst, trade it in at the place you purchased it. That's if it is still within the 1 years warranty.

Yaaaa about that, I kinda got the DS Phat when it first came out so that ship has sailed. :sick:

Sylux said:
Yaaaa about that, I kinda got the DS Phat when it first came out so that ship has sailed. :sick:

Well then I know what you should do.

Take it back and trade it in for credit towards a DS Lite. Hopefully they will not realise the triggers are screwed

Say I give it to them and everything works fine. Then after the our transaction the L and R buttons stop working it's their problem then right?

P.S. Gold DS or Buy 2 wii games get 1 free?

I would get the 2 games + 1 free. if you dont want the other game, see if you can trade it in and get some credit for a new DS.

Back