Hello

zgillis

WiiChat Member
May 16, 2007
Hello everybody on Wii chat.

For christmas I am getting a Wii console. I play the wii at my friend's house. I love it!

GET OUT NOW.
This forum sucks. Everything's gone to ****, because of a huge-ass flood of n00bs, and now the moderators are just a bunch of ****in' 13-year-old power-trippers who think they're awesome. (Shot at Prez, lawl.) It's dead most of the time with almost no one posting, and there are dumbasses flooding every thread created. </3
Have a nice day.

Kumoriken said:
GET OUT NOW.
This forum sucks. Everything's gone to ****, because of a huge-ass flood of n00bs, and now the moderators are just a bunch of ****in' 13-year-old power-trippers who think they're awesome. (Shot at Prez, lawl.) It's dead most of the time with almost no one posting, and there are dumbasses flooding every thread created. </3
Have a nice day.
that must be me......-_-

welcome to wiichat....im wario

Kumoriken said:
GET OUT NOW.
Have a nice day.
i can only agree

Kumoriken said:
</3
You know I love you, Wario. What happened to the good times in the SSBB thread before it got shut down? xD
yeah....the good times......all my non related topics......gone

enjoy ur stay zgillis

Kumoriken said:
GET OUT NOW.
Have a nice day.
So if your so bored and fed up with wii chat, why did you bother to waste your time posting this? Just leave quietly because frankly, no one gives a flying f_ck.

LilWiiWii said:
So if your so bored and fed up with wii chat, why did you bother to waste your time posting this? Just leave quietly because frankly, no one gives a flying f_ck.

I agree.

Anyways...Welcome to the site buddy! Just follow the forum rules and you'll make out fine around the site.

Kumoriken said:
GET OUT NOW.
Have a nice day.

Ditto, welcome to the worst ride of your life. I say you should've at least brought a chainsaw for me. Theres only like one mod now. The good ones fleed to a world where I will be going soon. Also since noobs have raided the place anyone who used to be cool is now just really uptight and burnt out exept for WWL2P, Wario(WWL2P is just amaing and wario has some mental disorder that makes him fun and awesome) and Kumoriken(the only anime fan or person who doesn't hate it, and is just plain nice to cool people). Anyway everyone is just really uptight, the same and full of it. How boring.

On the lighter side: Everyone above me except the two nubs above Byuakuya are cool people! They're worth talking to 24\7! If only I had their MSNs I could leave.

Hey It'll be quite fun for a while despite what I say. Just pick up a conversation in the smashbros section.

Last edited:
LilWiiWii said:

Ask questions before you insult. </3 Mmkay, li'l noobie?
People like you are the ones that ****ed this forum up. Thinking you're the **** when all you do is make useless-ass posts instead of contributing.
Of course, you were useless back in the day, I guess not now 'cause there's nothing you can put yourself to use anymore now that the forum's shot. ****er. </3
Anyway, 'cause I'm bored and there's nothing much else to do.
If all you could do was sit in a room, and then someone smeared **** all over the walls, made it stink, etc., just 'cause there's nothing else you can do doesn't mean you can't complain about it. ^.^
Besides, I'm not the only one who thinks so.
So STFU and GTFO, 'cause no one really gives a flying
FUlawl.gif
about your opinions here, either.

Kumoriken said:
Ask questions before you insult. </3 Mmkay, li'l noobie?
People like you are the ones that ****ed this forum up. Thinking you're the **** when all you do is make useless-ass posts instead of contributing.
Of course, you were useless back in the day, I guess not now 'cause there's nothing you can put yourself to use anymore now that the forum's shot. ****er. </3
Anyway, 'cause I'm bored and there's nothing much else to do.
If all you could do was sit in a room, and then someone smeared **** all over the walls, made it stink, etc., just 'cause there's nothing else you can do doesn't mean you can't complain about it. ^.^
Besides, I'm not the only one who thinks so.
So STFU and GTFO, 'cause no one really gives a flying
FUlawl.gif
about your opinions here, either.

DITTO... I want Nintendocam back... wow... that was random!

Last edited:
Back