Hello

Jeweleep77

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2014
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Hi everyone Im new to the site. I currently have a Wii and the kids have a ds. I am going out on Monday to invest in a Wii U. Have pondered it for ages but its only until recently that titles have become available that I would be interested in getting for it. Im really looking forward to Mario Kart 8 and Donkey Kong coming out this year. My name is Julie too by the way and would love to get chatting to people on here with a view to adding them to play online with when I get my new console. Happy new year everyone

Welcome t' Wiichat, Julie. Hope ya enjoy the forums. Happy new year. =)

The lack of Mario, Zelda, and all the other big Nintendo titles (such as aforementioned Kong) certainly have kept Wii U sales a bit modest, yeah? Regardless of that, I bought my own U 'bout a year back. Mainly for Assassin's Creed 3. Not the biggest Ubisoft fan, but the series is good fun... and most importantly, I find the multiplayer impeccably addictive. My Wii was also getting on in years, and couldn't play certain games. I can't express how much I missed playing [STRIKE]Super Smash Bros. Brawl[/STRIKE] Project: M, so that also motivated me to get my U early.

welcome to teh weechatz!

the wii U is undoubtedly going to go up in sales when they start releasing the nintendo games people want......*sigh* asscreed3 the funs u.u

Back