Help! Stuck in Mario Party 8

kaf0320

WiiChat Member
Nov 3, 2011
I know it sounds crazy, but I truly am! My fiance and I were playing tag team against two computers and he ran to get food as a challenge came up. I don't know the name of it, but it's the one with the cards falling and you have to shoot them to get the highest combination score. So this is easy and I figured I could just do all mine and then all his. However, the cards ran out and off the screen when I had only finished 2/5 of his cards. I hoped they would keep coming until everyone finished, would restart, or would time out and only calculate as many cards as that player had. Nope - it's just sitting there with the target and no cards to shoot with the annoying music playing. I was wondering if there was anyone who could help me or is the game trashed and I have to restart the game and forfeit this round? Thanks all!

We decided to just restart the game - which worked out. I didn't know that the Wii saved our progress after every full turn. BUT if you know any code or anything to end a minigame or something in that situation, please still give me any ideas. I can't believe they wouldn't have the game time out - with the younger kids that play games like this. Oh well!

Not a glitch, just poor programming. I know the minigame since I've played Mario Party 8 with friends a few times. Nintendo's getting lazy with more than just the Mario Party franchise, it seems... ¬_¬

Back