Help

Zhubz

Noob (and Mini Mod) Pwner
Dec 3, 2006
i need help getting my signature up. someone made one for me and i need to know how to transfer it from that page into the edit signature box. pleez help

Save it to your hard drive, then go to an image hosting website like ImageShack® - Hosting and click browse, then find the picture,hit ok then upload. Then it will give you a bunch of links, go to the bottom and copy the direct hotlink URL

then go to edit your sig and put
and you're done

Icetrash said:
Ok first off copy the signature into Paint. Then save it as either a bmp or gif. Go to Free Image and Video Hosting - Photo Image Hosting Site : Photobucket.com and upload it there. It will then save it and you will have a link that goes with it. Then go Edit signature and click the picture that looks like a mountain or enter this in

Edit ~ Damn you person who beat me

type faster! :ciappa:
and also .gif will make it really bad quality, .gif is ment for animated images not a still picture, so something like .jpeg would be best to save it as

spunkey said:
something like .jpeg would be best to save it as

Actually, I've had better experiences with .png files.

Though they're a tad on the large side, though not a problem if you're using a small image.

.jpeg tends to lose it's quality with text and stuff for me.

Trulen said:
Actually, I've had better experiences with .png files.

Though they're a tad on the large side, though not a problem if you're using a small image.

.jpeg tends to lose it's quality with text and stuff for me.
Yeah, .png is your best choice. But it is a bit bigger. But nothing too drastic. Not like a .bmp atleast.

.PNG is the best save file for signatures, unless it is an animation, in which you need to use .GIF.

But I'm pretty sure he meant that he already has the link to the image, just doesn't know how to have it as a sig. Well, you take the link to the sig, and you do this:

Back