Heroes Game Mode Discussion

I've seen the double heroes issue multiple times and it's happened to me a few times too.

I'm not good, I've only gotten to 28 through long hours of play. But I like to play the hero once or twice in a game, it's like shouting out "come get me" and the fins in trying to take down people as you run for your life.

About the other team not spawning a hero, I've noticed a few situations that seem to cause it.
1) people not wanting to draw attention
2) people wanting the xp from a win
3) or a good team vs a really bad team. The good team mauls the bad team so much they do die quicker than they get a chance to be a hero. I've had this happen to me a number to times whereby I die before getting a chance to become hero.

Host quits annoy me so much and seems to have become much worse of recent.

Not that it can change now, but Activision really should have made the Hero re-assign automatically instead of optionally. Now there's this whole equality problem with one team spawning their hero more than another's. Pretty soon it's eye for an eye, then just a game of Team Conflict.

I'm pretty bad at being the hero (I usually get killed by the first person who confronts me). When you're the only one spawning heroes, it's like giving the other team free points.

Back