Hey all

tink

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2009
Ohio
Wii Online Code
6277-5815-5791-1254
Hey every1! I am a new proud owner of a wii (after about a month of begging for one to my hubby he bought it for me :smilewinkgrin: ). When we bought the wii we went ahead and got an extra wii-remote and bought Mario Kart, since I use to dominate the SNES and N64 version. As I'm sure you have picked up I am happily married and currently 21 yrs old. I use to be an avid gamer when I was younger but as I got older and more responsibilities my gaming slowed, but hopefully with this new addition of the Wii I will be able to get back to my roots of gaming. Well I think that is a little more than a little bit about me! Cya guys!

Hi all, Iam new member in this forum, any useful information, Please support me. thanks in advance.

Hey every1! I am a new proud owner of a wii (after about a month of begging for one to my hubby he bought it for me :smilewinkgrin: ). When we bought the wii we went ahead and got an extra wii-remote and bought Mario Kart, since I use to dominate the SNES and N64 version. As I'm sure you have picked up I am happily married and currently 21 yrs old. I use to be an avid gamer when I was younger but as I got older and more responsibilities my gaming slowed, but hopefully with this new addition of the Wii I will be able to get back to my roots of gaming. Well I think that is a little more than a little bit about me! Cya guys!

Welcome to wiichat :D
& yea that's what happens when you grow up :lol:

Back