Hey Everyone

Faust

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2011
What's up everyone? I'm new to the W'ii community all together, I'm a PC guy and the only consoles i used to play a lot were Xbox360 and Ps3 To be honest I didn't think there would be a Wii community out there and I was disappointed at that thought.

Anyways, I would love to help anyone who needs it and have been wanting to do these things for awhile. If anyone needed a good video editor I'm here for you guys. I can make pretty nice montages and things like that. Also I have pretty good experience in web design and have a couple domains laying around.

If you guys are interested in anything I said or just wanna welcome me reply or send me a pm!

-Faust

Well, I haven't really expanded my Wii game collection. I hope to get more soon but as of now I have
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Madden09 All-Play

Call of Duty Black Ops

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

Hollywood Squares

And Mario Kart

I do have Donkey Kong Country Returns but it was just a game I somehow got maybe from a friend. I know I didn't buy it.. I hate Donkey Kong games.

Oh.. and how could I forget..

Super Mario Galaxy.. I hope to get the second one soon.

Wtf, you hate donkey kong? Too hard?

No, lol ive always had this hated relationship with donkey kong.. I dont know what it is, but everytime i turn a dk game on it gives me this depressing feeling... lol

Back