Hey Im New

Akol

WiiChat Member
Jun 8, 2007
Huh..well im new at this so if i mess up don't get pissed ..i guess im just bored of noone to play with on my Game if anyone wants to trade an Evee for anything or something let me know..oh i guess my code is --
4253-0361-4261 i hope i did it right..

Hey there and welcome to the forums! Before venturing out in the forums, you should check out the tutorials here. Follow the rules and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :)

Oh..while im thinking about it dose my DS have to be by the USB Conector thingy for people to see my in the Union room on my game thing..plz anser if
you can see this ..just so i know its working

Nice to see i get the same welcome as everyone else ..thx =)

..I guess i'll go read some Rules..i Read em sorry for wait how did they put that.., double posting got it...o hey , ya sorry i just read the rules i got a little ahead of myself. Ok thx Riviet. One question , how do i get
of those picture things under my Name? Oh sorry thx Bra!!!

Last edited:
ok, see that "edit post" button
instead of posting again, click that when you want to add to your post.

Akol said:
..I guess i'll go read some Rules..i Read em sorry for wait how did they put that.., double posting got it...o hey , ya sorry i just read the rules i got a little ahead of myself
It's ok, we can see you're new, just make sure you don't double post again and instead use the edit button like you have just there. :)

Back