Hey whats up?!

lilangel89

WiiChat Member
Sep 26, 2007
Miami, florida
Wii Online Code
5877-4680-0820-2214
Hey everybody! Im new here and all I've had my wii for a couple of months and well i never knew that you could add friends and stuff to it like the 360. I kinda envied that feature from the 360 but now that i know im glad..... If anyone is interested to be my friend please just send me a message maybe we can play together!

I have Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Zelda Twilight, Prince of Persia, and the sport game that came with the Wii

So please feel free to add me! :) :thumbsup:

hey, welcome to the forums...i wish the friend list were more like xbox live, its not even close. but its pretty cool..i dont have my code on here im too lazy to type it out lol..but check this out

LaZer said:
Nice to meet you. Does Zelda have on-line play?
Nice to meet you too laZer :smilewinkgrin: acctually i dont know.... but i dont think it does.....

See ya around the forums... And no, zelda isn't online. There only are a few games that are right now, sadly.

Hey welcome to the forum lilangel89. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask. I also advise that you check out the Nintendo Wii Online section if you're looking to add friends.

Back