hey

michelle

WiiChat Member
Jun 4, 2007
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
2644-9186-2012-6926
Hi, my name is Michelle (obviously). I live in WI. I just purchased a Wii for my birthday. I have never owned a video game system in my life, unless you count a couple full-size arcade games (Speak Easy and Space Duel).

Anyways, I have been playing Wii for the past couple of weeks and have really enjoyed it. I only have the Sports and Play games, but they are entertaining enough for me right now.

That's about it.

So "hi"!

hi michelle, welcome to the family, hope you enjoy the forums, and if you ever have a question remember to use the search bar...

enjoy
wavey.gif

Well....Hello...Hmm....you live in WI and you got a Wii......WI, Wii...WI, Wii.....I see a similarence......

LOL! I meant uh...Lake Michigan... The Atlantic is a bit too salty for me.

Ha ha ha, Lake Michigan is famous for it's CRAZY weather. Our meteorologists are gods.

Brawny said:
Ah...welcome.

How's the weather across the pond?

A little cloudy and rainy the past few days, but I suppose the same for you, eh?

I'll be in Kalamazoo in a little over a month for a car convention, so it better be nice! And I was just at Gingerman the other week and had relatively nice weather (and by that, I just mean dry).

Welcome to wii chat,
if you need a sig go into the design lounge and request one at my shop or at the request a sig thread, one of us would be happy to make it

besides that, just dont spam and everything will be cool from here

Back