Hey

Gh0st_0

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2009
Canada
Wii Online Code
4368-5429-1789-3905
hey everyone im new to here and the on the Wii just got it on x-mas. still trying to figure somethings out lol but i know im gonna be buy Wii points soon plus i hope to rent to games witch are...

Super Smash Bros.brawl

New Super Mario Bro`s. Wii

and Mario Kart Wii.

so far im deff loving the wii. the games i got now are Wii Sports of course and Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles. looking forward to making new friends so if you want you can add my code. oh if it counts i got 7 gamecube games lol

hey everyone im new to here and the on the Wii just got it on x-mas. still trying to figure somethings out lol but i know im gonna be buy Wii points soon plus i hope to rent to games witch are...

Super Smash Bros.brawl

and Mario Kart Wii.

so far im deff loving the wii. the games i got now are Wii Sports of course and Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles. looking forward to making new friends so if you want you can add my code. oh if it counts i got 7 gamecube games lol

Welcome to wiichat. Great choices on the games you want to rent. Youll enjoy all of them.:p. Hope you have a nice new years, enjoy yourself.:)

Super Smash Bros.brawl

and Mario Kart Wii.

Welcome to wiichat. Great choices on the games you want to rent. Youll enjoy all of them.:p. Hope you have a nice new years, enjoy yourself.:)

thanks have a nice new year to hope the best for you as well.

Back