Hi all - Just bought a Wii from China :)

stavros_83

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
Hi all good to be part of the Wii chat Forum, i just came back from China and i purchased a wii. The main problem i have is that all the instructions and menus are in chines and there isnt no language setting to change to english, it comes up with some phrases that i cant read cause its in chines :yesnod:

Does anyone know how to get the language sorted out i would really appreciated it :smilewinkgrin:

Your buggerd
You cant change it to English

Also

This exact same question (same wording) was asked a day or so ago

Hi

I just read it :lol:

But i mean i dont have any problems with the games, UK games work and so do the copied ones iv tested this out all seems good so changing the language does really bother me but if there was a way then it would make life so much easier :yesnod:

Use google translator paragraph by paragraph. That should have a Chinese translator on it. Let me go check..... If not you can always google Chinese to English translate and translate the text.

Hi

thanks for your reply but im not really sure how i can use a translator never used one like.

cheers

Got another question actually now :) i have some how managed to updated my wii and its completly buggered it, i can play any games other than chines region, is there any way to downgrade what i have update? I personly dont think so but if there is a way then please tell me.

Thanks

It seems everything is ok now, wii back up and running :) but i have one last question please, im play on the wii sports and for some reason its only allowing me to play on the boxing game, has anyone come across this before?

thanks

Last edited:
Back