Hi from japan

o0 welcome
what are you doing in an english forum?
not trying to be mean or anything, just wondering, but arent there like tons of japanese wii forums?

:yikes: ....I have tons and tons of questions about Japan!
As you can see I am obbsessive over Japan....so I am very happy to have a member like you here... WELCOME TO WIICHAT.com :)

Last edited:
Japan is just about the greatest country in the worls, and the richest. Did you know that they have toilets that wipe your bum for you? Are there palm trees in Japan, mate? Tokyo is the biggest city in the world...

Hajimie ma shite Kyiki san
(dont know if the first part is spelt right)

THE ganondorf said:
This forum is for everyone, not just the english. Welcome, mate, you're so lucky to be Japanese you don't know.
of course, but...everyone...speaks english

Lol これは英国のフォーラムであるが、これは英語にない

THE ganondorf said:
Japan is just about the greatest country in the world, and the richest.

TRUE! I am trying SO hard to learn Japanese and one day....I am going to move there!!! America is such a boring country(a disrespectful country as well!).....but Japan is rich in culture and it may not be as big but is sure is a lot more beautiful!

Sovieto said:
o0 welcome
what are you doing in an english forum?
not trying to be mean or anything, just wondering, but arent there like tons of japanese wii forums?
i would be on japanese one but my homestay family have a bad comeputer and japan riting looks like this [][][] []

OMG Japanese have Mint names and COOL Hair [I have Spiked hair but the Japanese don't even have to try to get it spiked it always looks cool!] Homestay Family?

これは英国のフォーラムであるが、これは英語にない - WTF?

Last edited:
TTGK said:
i would be on japanese one but my homestay family have a bad comeputer and japan riting looks like this [][][] []

You may need to download some java scrpit program to help with that

Dont know from where

Back