Hi people

wolfang

The wolf player
Jan 10, 2007
Space
I´m Wolfang, a new member, I live in Mexico and I have been a Gamer since I was 2 years old, my favorite game is Super Smash Bros., I play It since It came out back In 2001 (I think thats the year), what else can I say, I´m 20 years old. This is the first thread I´ve ever post, so please be nice with it will ya´.:)

Hey wolfang welcome to the forum. SSB has to be one of my fav N64 games.

Welcome to Wiichat Wolfgang.
Most of the people on this forum are really nice and helpful.

Oh, and Super Smash Bros. rocks. N64 is amazing in general.

i love smash bros it was awsome. i love gaming also im a young gamer but ive been playing sence i was 2 also. hope you have fun.

thanks for your comments guys, Its good to know there are people who still love N64 classics, I can´t wait to play Brawl.

N64 is the greatest system, or the wii, but i havent played wii that much (still on the search). it seriously had the best games. anyone remember Chameloen Twist, Geoman's Great Adventure, or War Gods?

I simply loved Mystical Ninja 1, It was like super mario 64 on a japanese country, and War Gods was awesome.

Actually i was hoping to see csyzor on brawl, or even Meouth

yeah War Gods is so awesome. I have it for N64 still. thank god my N64 still works. Thats the thing about Nintendo, their consoles last for such a long time. My friend has a working NES :cool:

jet force gemini was hard and awsome and diddy kong racing is awsome. its my 2nd fav system.

star fox 64 and goldeneye are great classics too, I haven´t completed goldeneye, it´s too hard somehow

I have recently watched both SSBB trailers, fox looks awesome and I love the music on both, but, Is it true that the game will be released on may 15 07?

Back