How do you delete the Wii messages about what and how long you played?

You can't

I know it's annoying when it says '1 new message' and it's just that but they stay... Just so you can see how much you play your wii i suppose

Is there a way to reset the whole thing when I run out of space, or they never though about it.... I know they are small, but eventually with enough virtual console games everything counts...

You can delete VC games and Re-download them for free to conserve space.

But can I never delete my playing history or is there a way to reset the memory on the whole box? Just thinking about the future...

This feature is AWESOME! It tells me if anyone has been on my Wii and for how long.

I found out the other day that my brother had been on Wii Play for 31 minutes when I was out, and it sent 2 messages through saying that he had received bronze medals too which made it more obvious. I then punished him for such insolence.

It will give me an even better insight in the future as to who has been on my Wii and what they have been playing on for how long.

lol why not let him play it :) anyway i agree those messages will start adding up.. Maybe Nintendo will send a firmware update to correct that obvious mistake ;)

I agree... Those messages are annoying... Hopefully the next system updates will let you do something about it. It's funny though how up until I beat it I played Zelda a couple hours a day, but suddenly there are days where I have no playing record at all.

PS, using the record to pick on little brother is genius :yesnod:

I wouldn't worry about the messages taking up too much space. Even if you have a lot of sessions per day, the note would still take up only about 100B. If you have one of these every day for 6 years that is still only 219KB and that's about the size of one NES game and less than 1/2000th of the Wii's total memory.

Back