How to beat The New Goblin?

ILoveWii

Proud Owner Of A Wii
Feb 13, 2007
Well I'm fighting the New Goblin (where you hang on his glider and try to get on at fight him), and whenever I get on it tells me what to move but when I'm about to do it he hits me off, what should I do?

Spider-Man 3 duh Don't know what exactly does it say

Yeah...The 360 version is really different because on the screen it says to move the Nunchuk up down left or right, and right when it does that you have like a second to do it or he knocks you off, Thanks for trying to help, I'll give you rep anyway.

ILoveWii said:
Yeah...The 360 version is really different because on the screen it says to move the Nunchuk up down left or right, and right when it does that you have like a second to do it or he knocks you off, Thanks for trying to help, I'll give you rep anyway.
Thanks for the rep, but regardless, i'm sorry I didn't help you. :(

Well you just do the wiimote moves the fastest possible just as they appear on screen and it should go smoothly, but be sure to watch the trafic during the fight.

I didn't have much trouble beating him, venom was so much harder. :ee5k:

Yeah you're either doing it too slow or moving the wrong hand at the same time. Make sure you're only moving one hand. That was my biggest issue when taking the black suit off, but when I figured that out it became easy. You gotta be quick about it too. If this still doesn't help let me know and we can try and isolate the problem more.

as soon as you see the picture of the wii-mote or nunchuk moving in whatever direction do it really fast

as soon as you see the picture of the wii-mote or nunchuk moving in whatever direction do it really fast sorry i didnt mean to post that a second time my computer done something weird

Alright thanks guys, I'll try it again later.

Back